50 Things you didn't know
1. I briefly dated a guy who plays for the Buffalo Bills. He said he had no children. It turns out he has like EIGHT.
2. At least once a week my mother tries to talk me out of getting married. This week, her words of wisdom were, "Men are not for marriage, they are for Transportation." As in, out of one country...and into another. She's Russian.
3. I have never smoked a cigarette, tried a drug (including weed) and I do not drink. I have caught a contact high though.
4. I hate the sound of men clipping their toenails. Especially in bed. This will make me cringe. If I hear them in the bathroom I make them close the door.
5. I am horrible at math. I can ADD. That's where it begins and ends. Really.
6. I can watch the movies Braveheart, Dirty Dancing, Armegeddon and Pretty Woman over and over again, any day, at any time. I'm not saying these are American Classics. I'm just saying that I have the ability, you know...if ever called upon.
7. Tara Reid, Paris and Nicky Hilton, Christina Ricci and Sara Michelle Gellar all went to my high school.
8. So did Macauley Caulkin. I felt bad for him. The press was outside of his apartment everyday. His sister was in my class. She was very quiet but one of my only friends. She left after like a year.
9. I was a dancer until I was 18/19. I suffered chronic tendenitis which made me quit. Sometimes when I would tell people I was a dancer, they would think I meant stripper. I think it's because I have 34dd's.
10. I'm afraid of the telephone. I have telephonaphobia.
11. When I was little, my dad bought me this rare Mickey Mouse Jacket. One day I didn't come home with it from school. He asked me what happened to it. I said I gave it away. Another time, he managed to get me one of the first Cabbage Patch Kids, which were almost impossible to get. One day I came home from school without it. He said, where's the Cabbage Patch? I said, this girl at school really wanted one and her mommy couldn't find one anywhere. I wanted to share. My dad said he knew exactly what kind of kind I was gonna be from that day forward.
12. If I start out the night with clothes on, I will strip till I'm naked. I can't sleep constricted.
13. I can't sleep with socks on. Nor can I sleep with my feet exposed. The blanket has to always cover them.
14. I like the room to be really really cold so I can snuggle under the comforter. I hate when its warm. I won't fall asleep if I'm the least bit hot.
15. I grind my teeth when I sleep. I didn't know this until I lived with someone.
16. One summer, my mother made me read 50 books. They were on the schools summer reading list. You were only supposed to pick five. My mother claims she didn't know. She's lying.
17. I won a writing award at end of the sixth grade year for a paper on Marilyn Monroe. I was never prouder of an award in my life. 6th grade was a good year.
18. When I was five my parents got us a dog named Jacques. I hated the name but I loved the dog. One day he got hit by a car and lived. But had seizures and was always choking on his tongue. When I was nine I went to summer camp and my parents put him to sleep while I was gone. I've never forgiven them.
19. I hate cherry flavored candy. I will pick out all the cherry starbursts, cherry skittles, cherry jolly ranchers. But I do like actual Cherries.
20. My favorite food is pizza from the shop on 78th and Broadway.Miami pizza Sux.
21. I have to have a coke with no ice when I'm out at a restaurant but wouldn't think of drinking coke at home.
22. I am terrified of escalators. And bathtub drains.
23. I have seizures. And a tremor. But both, only sometimes.
24. I'm slightly colorblind.
25. When I'm really tired I will sometimes stutter.
26. I like the smell of gasoline, fresh laundry and neighbors cooking.
27. I'm ashamed of how much television I watch.
28. I can count the number of guys I've slept with on less than two hands, almost one. I'm not sure if this is good or bad.
29. I don't know if God exists. I believe in people. My mother believes in God. My father doesn't. And thinks anyone who does isn't using their brain.
30. I cannot date anyone under 6 feet.
31. I talk to my dad everyday. Usually twice a day. Sometimes 3 or 4 times a day. He is my best friend.
32. I had the chicken pox.... twice.
33. Who knew this was this hard.
34. I was "let go" from a job two weeks after receiving a raise because I wouldn't sleep with pervo my boss.
35. I have small hands and feet for my height.
36. When people call my house and I answer they say, "Can I please speak to your mom."
37. I like doing dishes but I can't cook for shit. This dissapoints me.
38. I don't say I have to pee. I say, "I have to tinkle."
39. I've seen every movie. I mean every movie.
40. I'm so sick of rice and beans right now I want to throw up.
41. Places I've never been but want to go: Egypt, Somalia, Athens, Rome and Paris.
42. I eat everything on my plate seperately in order beginning with what I like least, saving what I like best for last.
43. I'm very affectionate but I surround myself with people who aren't. I don't know why.
44. My grandmother used to call me "Lanichka." The last time I saw her she thought bombs were dropping on her(Parkinsons disease). She died a few months later. She was gang-raped by the Russian Army when she was nine.
45. When I was growing up I wasn't allowed to say the word "Jerk". It was considered a bad word just like shit or fuck.
46. Then one day when I was 16 I caught my dad on a business call drop about 15 F bombs and all bets were off.
47. I don't really like coffee, but when I need to work I'll drink a vanilla latte to keep me up. But then I get diarreah.
48. I walk into walls. Alot. But its not my fault.
49. Because I can't see out of the right side of both of my eyes.
50. I slept with my significant other on our first date. Yeah. I'm a whore.
51.But then we moved in together so now I'm a housewife :)
2. At least once a week my mother tries to talk me out of getting married. This week, her words of wisdom were, "Men are not for marriage, they are for Transportation." As in, out of one country...and into another. She's Russian.
3. I have never smoked a cigarette, tried a drug (including weed) and I do not drink. I have caught a contact high though.
4. I hate the sound of men clipping their toenails. Especially in bed. This will make me cringe. If I hear them in the bathroom I make them close the door.
5. I am horrible at math. I can ADD. That's where it begins and ends. Really.
6. I can watch the movies Braveheart, Dirty Dancing, Armegeddon and Pretty Woman over and over again, any day, at any time. I'm not saying these are American Classics. I'm just saying that I have the ability, you know...if ever called upon.
7. Tara Reid, Paris and Nicky Hilton, Christina Ricci and Sara Michelle Gellar all went to my high school.
8. So did Macauley Caulkin. I felt bad for him. The press was outside of his apartment everyday. His sister was in my class. She was very quiet but one of my only friends. She left after like a year.
9. I was a dancer until I was 18/19. I suffered chronic tendenitis which made me quit. Sometimes when I would tell people I was a dancer, they would think I meant stripper. I think it's because I have 34dd's.
10. I'm afraid of the telephone. I have telephonaphobia.
11. When I was little, my dad bought me this rare Mickey Mouse Jacket. One day I didn't come home with it from school. He asked me what happened to it. I said I gave it away. Another time, he managed to get me one of the first Cabbage Patch Kids, which were almost impossible to get. One day I came home from school without it. He said, where's the Cabbage Patch? I said, this girl at school really wanted one and her mommy couldn't find one anywhere. I wanted to share. My dad said he knew exactly what kind of kind I was gonna be from that day forward.
12. If I start out the night with clothes on, I will strip till I'm naked. I can't sleep constricted.
13. I can't sleep with socks on. Nor can I sleep with my feet exposed. The blanket has to always cover them.
14. I like the room to be really really cold so I can snuggle under the comforter. I hate when its warm. I won't fall asleep if I'm the least bit hot.
15. I grind my teeth when I sleep. I didn't know this until I lived with someone.
16. One summer, my mother made me read 50 books. They were on the schools summer reading list. You were only supposed to pick five. My mother claims she didn't know. She's lying.
17. I won a writing award at end of the sixth grade year for a paper on Marilyn Monroe. I was never prouder of an award in my life. 6th grade was a good year.
18. When I was five my parents got us a dog named Jacques. I hated the name but I loved the dog. One day he got hit by a car and lived. But had seizures and was always choking on his tongue. When I was nine I went to summer camp and my parents put him to sleep while I was gone. I've never forgiven them.
19. I hate cherry flavored candy. I will pick out all the cherry starbursts, cherry skittles, cherry jolly ranchers. But I do like actual Cherries.
20. My favorite food is pizza from the shop on 78th and Broadway.Miami pizza Sux.
21. I have to have a coke with no ice when I'm out at a restaurant but wouldn't think of drinking coke at home.
22. I am terrified of escalators. And bathtub drains.
23. I have seizures. And a tremor. But both, only sometimes.
24. I'm slightly colorblind.
25. When I'm really tired I will sometimes stutter.
26. I like the smell of gasoline, fresh laundry and neighbors cooking.
27. I'm ashamed of how much television I watch.
28. I can count the number of guys I've slept with on less than two hands, almost one. I'm not sure if this is good or bad.
29. I don't know if God exists. I believe in people. My mother believes in God. My father doesn't. And thinks anyone who does isn't using their brain.
30. I cannot date anyone under 6 feet.
31. I talk to my dad everyday. Usually twice a day. Sometimes 3 or 4 times a day. He is my best friend.
32. I had the chicken pox.... twice.
33. Who knew this was this hard.
34. I was "let go" from a job two weeks after receiving a raise because I wouldn't sleep with pervo my boss.
35. I have small hands and feet for my height.
36. When people call my house and I answer they say, "Can I please speak to your mom."
37. I like doing dishes but I can't cook for shit. This dissapoints me.
38. I don't say I have to pee. I say, "I have to tinkle."
39. I've seen every movie. I mean every movie.
40. I'm so sick of rice and beans right now I want to throw up.
41. Places I've never been but want to go: Egypt, Somalia, Athens, Rome and Paris.
42. I eat everything on my plate seperately in order beginning with what I like least, saving what I like best for last.
43. I'm very affectionate but I surround myself with people who aren't. I don't know why.
44. My grandmother used to call me "Lanichka." The last time I saw her she thought bombs were dropping on her(Parkinsons disease). She died a few months later. She was gang-raped by the Russian Army when she was nine.
45. When I was growing up I wasn't allowed to say the word "Jerk". It was considered a bad word just like shit or fuck.
46. Then one day when I was 16 I caught my dad on a business call drop about 15 F bombs and all bets were off.
47. I don't really like coffee, but when I need to work I'll drink a vanilla latte to keep me up. But then I get diarreah.
48. I walk into walls. Alot. But its not my fault.
49. Because I can't see out of the right side of both of my eyes.
50. I slept with my significant other on our first date. Yeah. I'm a whore.
51.But then we moved in together so now I'm a housewife :)


<< Home